670 Prospect Street
Luxury Apartments (Near Yale), CT
After years of decay and neglect, this historic home in the heart of Prospect Hill was carefully restored and given new life as four luxury apartments. A true blend of the old and new, bonus features include, remodeled kitchens with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, marble bathrooms, washer & dryer, central air, and more! Call today for a private showing. Christina 203.809.0445 or Sondra 203.737.0540, firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by the world renowned Architect Fernando Pastor
#1: 3 bedrooms w/ 2.5 baths (2305-SF)
#2: 3 bedrooms w/ 3.5 baths (2020-SF)
#3: 2 bedrooms w/ 2 baths (980-SF)
#4: 3 bedrooms w/ 2.5 baths (2489-SF)
The tree lined street of this well-established neighborhood lists some of the most exclusive addresses in New Haven County.
• Highly desired Worthington Hooker School District (Rated 9/10 by Education.com)
• Do you hike or bike? East Rock Park, a favorite tourist stop in New Haven, is within walking distance. Accessible by foot, bicycle or car, the Summit of East Rock boasts a spectacular view of downtown New Haven, New Haven Harbor, Long Island Sound, and surrounding communities. The Giant Steps Trail provides a spectacular 285-foot climb to the Summit as well.
• The famed Edgerton Gardens are also an easy walk away. This 27-acre park offers the beauty of an old English estate. Flower gardens, magnificent trees, a fountain, greenhouses, and a Tropical Rainforest Conservatory can be found.
• Easy access to New York City and Boston via I-95 or Amtrak.
• Flying out of town? Tweed New Haven airport is less than 15 minutes away with commuter service to Philadelphia.
|Unit Type||Unit #||Rent||Utilities||Date Available|
|3 BR||2R||$3,495||Utilities Not Included||Available Now||More Information|
|3 BR||1R||$3,995||Utilities Not Included||Available Now||More Information|