682 Prospect Street
Luxury Apartments (Near Yale), CT
A historic mansion that has undergone extensive renovation. Gorgeous luxury apartments with large common back yard and plenty of off-street parking.Video entrance system and plenty of extra storage in the basement.
For a showing contact, Sondra
The tree lined street of this well-established neighborhood lists some of the most exclusive addresses in New Haven County.
• Highly desired Worthington Hooker School District (Rated 9/10 by Education.com)
• Do you hike or bike? East Rock Park, a favorite tourist stop in New Haven, is within walking distance. Accessible by foot, bicycle or car, the Summit of East Rock boasts a spectacular view of downtown New Haven, New Haven Harbor, Long Island Sound, and surrounding communities. The Giant Steps Trail provides a spectacular 285-foot climb to the Summit as well.
• The famed Edgerton Gardens are also an easy walk away. This 27-acre park offers the beauty of an old English estate. Flower gardens, magnificent trees, a fountain, greenhouses, and a Tropical Rainforest Conservatory can be found.
• Easy access to New York City and Boston via I-95 or Amtrak.
• Flying out of town? Tweed New Haven airport is less than 15 minutes away with commuter service to Philadelphia.
|Unit Type||Unit #||Rent||Utilities||Date Available|
|No available units for this building|